Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Subway Rockstars!!!

If you are ever in Nashville and you happen to accidentally stumble upon the Subway restaurant in Elm Hill Pike go in. Even if you just ate, go buy a cookie or a soda and let them take care of you. I work two minutes from the location and I usually bring my own lunch, but I've been twice now and I enjoyed my experience so much I wrote in to Subway to let them know.
I use to work in Customer Service and good feedback only encourages and energizes good performance. I recommend whether you have a good or bad experience to give that feedback. You make them even better and sometimes especially with bad news. I will say if you give bad feedback, do it graciously and diplomatically. You never know how you would act in their shoes.

Holla!!!

Here is the letter I wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hooray!

I have now been to this location twice. The first time I noticed the good service and passed it off as the workers just having a good day. Now that I have gone twice I can tell that the management is doing something very very right.

I realize that my prejudice about the location does bear some weight on my feelings, but these workers outshine almost any waiter or waitress working for a tip. Its unfortunate that a smile, looking someone in the eye, and well wishing would stand out, but they do.

Not only were they the example, but in my opinion they are the standard. The manager deserves credit for obviously creating a good atmosphere, but also for hiring people that will uphold that atmosphere.

Thanks for your time.

Jerad Burkhart
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment