Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hello World!


I've been putting this day off for a long time and I'm not sure why. Blogging has always been intimidating to me. I'm not a journaler (You'll even get random words on this blog). I feel like there's all these things to figure out.

  • How often should you do it?
  • What should you write about?
  • Do you care if people read this or not?

The list goes on. So, I decided screw those questions and let's just start and see what happens. Random I can promise, but beyond that we'll all just have to see. So, welcome to the Blog. Let's see if it lasts.

Holla!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, sir, to the world of blogging. I certainly echo your concerns over frequency, and doubt a lot of times that anyone reads mine either, so I'll make you a deal. You read mine, and I'll read yours. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete